πŸ’Ή
Automatic BNB Rewards
Each owner of SSV2 tokens is eligible to automatically receive BNB from the reward pool. The reward pool contains a number of BNB tokens reserved by the contract. The contract uses a portion of the tax applied to every transaction (4-5%) to do this.
After a certain amount of tokens are stored in the contract (0.001% of the total supply) it initiates a swap on sell transactions only. A swap in this context is the process of swapping the contract's token balance with BNBs in order to provide liquidity and increase the reward pool.
Each user is assigned a spot in the reward que after the first time they receive SSV2 tokens (Either through purchasing or receiving from someone else).users automatically receive their share from the BNB pool through the contract automatically. After successfully receiving their reward, the next reward que position advances to the future, beginning a new cycle.
Rewards are based purely on trading volume.
Users can optionally allocate a portion of their rewards to be automatically re-invested after every cycle.
For example, a user can choose to convert 10% of their rewards to SSV2 or any BEP-20 token of choice. The contract will then use 10% of their allocated BNB rewards to buy SSV2 or any BEP-20 tokens from PCS and send them to the user's wallet. It will then send the other 90% of the remaining BNB.
The amount of $BNB that can be received from the reward pool depends on the following factors:
  1. 1.
    The amount of SSV2 the user owns: If a user owns 1% of the total available supply, then they will be able to receive up to 1% of the total $BNB available in the reward pool.
  2. 2.
    The amount of BNB in the reward pool: This increases as more taxes are received from the contract and decreases as users receive their share.
Note: To be eligible to receive rewards, holders need at least 777.777 (0.1% of supply) tokens in their wallet. This is subject to change as the price changes.
Users can view information about their rewards (total BNB collected, update allocation distribution etc.) by using our official SSV2 Dapp.
Rewards are automatically sent to holders wallets. It can, however, take longer depending on trading volume. Rewards will be triggered once they are big enough to cover the gas fees (swap threshold). If you are a new holder it may take from a couple hours to a few days for rewards to be sent to your wallet.
Copy link